sâmbătă, 26 februarie 2011

The best scene of my life



To stay with you and watch the sky
Would be the best scene of my life
We could lay on the grass and play with the flies
And maybe we could catch small dragonflies

Or maybe butterflies?
I would like to hear a child who cries
Or to see an old woman who smiles
I would like to show you how beautiful is life
In every little piece of advice
In every sound of laugh instead he or she cries
In every moment in which is no need of lies
In every morning s rise.
God is watching us all the time 
We could live simply, the way He liked
We could try not to search for material
When our essence is one spiritual
My love for you is beautiful
And because I live for you
I have to make things right to show you
Eternal love is what I own you.

 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu