marți, 15 martie 2011

Lost in the crowd


I'm so ashamed I could ever have doubt
Without you I'm lost in the crowd
I lie to myself when I need you so much
When you're not here my heart hurts so much
Maybe life is sometimes not fair
But we are not allowed to dispair
When you love you need to pay a price
I'd take any risk, just to see you smile
God sent you to take care of me
Because He heard the prayers that were made for me
I know you are the one for me
There's always a reason for what it should be
I really want to make you happy
Our love is just meant to be
I'm not afraid to join you in this way
You changed my life, nothing will be the same
I want to be by your side my whole life
I am sure we can spend a good time
My heart will always return to your call
I have no eyes for the others no more
To be with you is all that I want
My heart is yours, do whatever you want
But always take care, it may fall apart
And break into pieces when you don't want
I wish you didn't feel this pain
Sometimes I think I'm insane
All I want is to walk with you in the rain.


 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu